Once the project was proposed, it started with a brainstorming session where the participants expressed their creativity and originality.
Among the ideas that emerged which most attention were:
- A wooden bicycle (no)
- A playground for children between 2-5 years (yes)
- The idea of a playground was only for the participants, for the same reason that the project was received with enthusiasm.
- The project ends up adapting to reality, due to its great magnitude in terms of size.
- The most used material has been the wood of the pallets, as well as the plastic in some structure as is the case of the slide.
- In Spain and in many other countries, pallets are often reused giving them a new life and use.
- Idea 100% of the participants in the project.
- Working group proud of the outcome of Kidpark.
- The Kidpark will be donated to a day nursery in the area.
- Therefore this EcoStep Youth has allowed us to create a useful project with the reuse of several materials.